Features in winXPup 3.98-->
Updates until Apr2013.
Requires Windows XP SP3 English
Run totally independent of previous versions
Six(6) updates modes:
Detects installed versions of:
Unnatended installation with command line arguments:
Automatically Integration (Also Compatible from Windows 7):
Select the CD/DVD or ISO Image of windows XP to Integrate the Updates; winXPup will copy the CD/DVD or the ISO Image to the Hard Drive, updates it and creates a new BOOTABLE ISO Image, and finally AutoBURN CD/DVD Image
New User Interface. Totally automated with info about winXPup news
Validation of Windows XP install Disc: detects the right mode of integration to update (Total, Corporative, CorpPRO).
Note: If winXPup detects an incompatible mode of Integration, the process don´t continue.
Download winXPup 3.98
winXPup Lite 3.97 Version | No Optional Updates
INTEGRATE Mode Tutorial:
What´s the INTEGRATE function?
The Integrate function allows to update an installation disc of Windows XP, to the current date of publishing of winXPup; next a brief tutorial of how to do it:
- Execute winXPup, selects the option 'Integrate Updates'. the system then ask for a update mode of the Windows XP installation disc: from a CD/DVD or from an ISO Image, selects the needed mode and locate the CD/DVD or ISO image from the popup windows that appear next.
- winXPup detects the modality of update needed in the installation disc of Windows XP to update.
- winXPup will show a valid path of integration, press next and will start the process of copy of disc or extarction of ISO Image to the Hard Drive, after that winXPup will update the files, and finally winXPUp will create a Updated Bootable ISO Image. This ISO Image can be burn in any program like Nero, etc...
- If you´re new updated ISO Image has more than 700 Mb (CD), you can burn it using a DVD-R/RW DISC.
- There are three valid modalities of Integration:
- Integrate Corporative: Original Disc with IE6 and WMP9.
- Integrate Total: For unattended disc that has IE8 and WMP11.
- Integrate CorpPRO: For unattended disc that has IE7 and WMP11.
- If your instalattion disc doesn´t fit in any mode listed before, an incompatibility message will show and the proces stop.
- After finished, you can check in Windows Update the pending updates *
- Flash Update (It can´t integrate).
- Malicious Software Removal Tool (current month).
- Windows Original (Don´t install).